A Malibu van has unique characteristics and advantages which cannot be found in any orther camper van on the market. This added value, which is typical of the brand, can be felt and experienced on every trip that you undertake in your Malibu Van: more functionality, more comfort, more storage space and more relaxtion.
That is our added value promise to you!
- Separate, extra-high, coat hanger-deep wardrobe / clothing cabinet beneath the fridge above (depending on model)
- Large storage drawer beneath the lounge seating area opposite the kitchen. Conveniently accessible
- Large storage compartment beneath the living area seat bench opposite the kitchen: easily accessible thanks to patented fitting. The seat upholstery does not have to be removed for opening (depending on model)
- Driver’s cab overhead cabinet with front flap – also for stowing away the living area table while driving in models 540 DB/600 LE low-bed (depending on model)
- Large storage compartment in double floor of lounge seating area with hatch and high-quality hinges
- Storage space beneath the beds with practical shelf (depending on model)
- Removable double floor in the rear storage compartment. Perfect place to store the Malibu table and chair set (optional)
- Easy to use, barrier-free rear storage compartment thanks to swing-up beds at both sides
- Elaborate body insulating measures: Floor panel and ceiling panel with RTM hard foam insulating core. Protection from heat and cold, and secondary driving noise
- Micro-fibre climate wall covering on interior walls and ceiling – for optimum insulation and avoiding creaking noises while driving
All Malibu vans are insulated on the inside of the roof and the living area floor plate with a 20 mm thick RTM hard foam core. The material has lifetime effective insulation, since it is water repelling and therefore does not absorb moisture. The RTM hard foam has a high degree of heat insulating capability. It therefore provides protection from heat in summer temperatures, and insulates against the cold in winter. The side walls and body supports are also well lined with polyurethane insulating mats in the Malibu Van in order to prevent cold bridges. It is therefore hardly surprising that the Malibu vans are among the best-insulated vans in their class.
- Biggest 3-in-1 flexi-washroom / compact washroom in its class with a shower that is completely separable using an articu-lated wall / flap element (depending on model)
- Large lounge seating area and unique feeling of spaciousness thanks to the extended interior height in the driver’s cabin and above the lounge seating area (depending on model)
- The biggest bed and sleeping lengths in its class for maximum sleeping comfort; cold protection shields at the top end of the beds; ventilated slatted frame and 7-zone cold foam mattress for excellent sleeping comfort
- Space-saving sliding door to washroom with ergonomic metal handle – for a convenient living area aisle without passage width restrictions when the door is open (depending on model)
- Elaborate ambient lighting with indirect ambient lighting in the entrance and lounge seating area area, numerous spotlights with LED lighting technology and Malibu branding (depending on model)
- Double connection technology: the furniture is screwed together and also mortised – for maximum stability and longevity
- High-quality, robust metal hinges and fittings
- Swing-out extension to kitchen work surface – flush, no height difference
- Clear furniture shapes and modern design with two tone look