The Malibu motorhome is easily and conveniently loaded and unloaded from the outside thanks to numerous large exterior hatches. The large, adjustable living area floor hatch in the living and kitchen area also gives you convenient access to the extra low storage compartments from the inside. Bulky luggage such as camping furniture and skis can be stowed away in an optimum way in the central through-loading storage compartment. Thanks to the LED lighting in the through-loading double floor, you maintain an overview of your luggage. And by the way, the double floor also acts as climate storage so that your cargo is protected from frost.
Advantages of the biggest storage compartment in the class:
- Double floor with huge heated storage compartment, usable height up to 48 cm
- Access from the outside via several large hatches
- Large, central through-loading storage compartment (interior height 17 cm) with extra-low double floor storage compartment (usable height 39 cm), conveniently loadable through the entrance door via a large, adjustable living area floor hatch
- Interior access via the L-shaped lounge seating group (not model 441 LE A-Class), lift-up side seat bench, hinged in models 490 LE, 500 QB A-Class
- The entire double floor is heated with a climate storage function and underfloor heating effect
- LED lighting in the through-loadable double floor
- Malibu scooter garage with high interior and therefore plenty of room for E-bikes, scooters or bicycles - loadable up to 250 kg.